Applicable to all the machinery’s Electrically powered. We assist owners for CAP survey vibration measurements
In our integrated inspection, we apply two or all three above technologies to ascertain the condition of the machinery or electrical circuits.
Vibrations analysis with FFT analysis operating machinery
Main Sea water pump No.2 Vibration Signatures
- The Total vibration in Radial direction is 3.637 mm/s RMS. and in Axial direction 2.158 mm/s RMS.
- The DNV standard for satisfactory running pump is 7.0 mm/s.
- This pump is running in satisfactory limits.
- The vibrations identified at sub synchronous and sub harmonic ranges not serious but the initiated wear down at bushes and wear rings.
- The impeller is found to be in good condition.
- The pump an run for another 2 years without any problem however, vibration analysis to be done after every one year period.
No1 ER Blower
No2 ER Blower
With above Vibration measurements, there is no need to overhaul these blowers
Balancing with Digivibe
Trial weight 119 gm – Final Weight 500 gm
Rubber plant Circulating fan Balancing with DigiVibe